Roméo and Juliette (in french)
Compagnie Los Figaros, Paris
- Sunday, June 14, 2009, 20:00h
director: Alexis Michalik
production: P'Peste Production
with: Alexis Michalik, Anna Mihalcea, Régis Vallée
1 hr 20 minutes, no interval
price category: B
Introduction 45 minutes before curtain-up
The Compagnie Los Figaros won the hearts of the Globe audience last year with its deeply irreverant, highly musical and enormously enthusiastic “Taming“. This year the company comes to Neuss from Salomé Lelouche's Ciné 13 Theatre in Montmartre with an equally successful production of Romeo and Juliet, with just three actors, who burst onto the stage and captivate anew.
With irony, earnestness, high jinks and horror in equal parts, this year's Romeo and Juliet is another Los Figaros production which will linger in the memory.
German premiere in French
A summary of the play in German is available at the door.
Sponsored by the Insitut Français
Instructions for ordering tickets online
Single performances can be ordered directly by selecting the desired date. Tickets for various performances please order here.
Shakespeare Festival im Globe Neuss – Programme 2009
- A Midsummernight's Dream (in german)
- The Fairy Queen A masque by Henry Purcell (in german)
- The Famous History of the Life of King Henry VIII. (in german)
- In Darkness let Me Dwell Matinée concert
- Measure for Measure (in german)
- Roméo and Juliette (in french)
- Shakespeare and the Globe
- Joe Calarco Shakespeare's R&J after Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet
- Comedy of Errors
- The Merchant of Venice
- A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Vakomana Vaviri Ve Zimbabwe (Two Gentlemen of Verona)
- Love's Labour's Lost (in german)