Shakespeare and the Globe
- Sunday, June 22, 2014, 16:00h
- Sunday, June 22, 2014, 20:00h
Duration: approx. 2 hours incl. a break
Price category: C
If you perform Shakespeare's sensational words in the most sensational theatre in the world, Patrick Spottiswoode remarks, an explosive mix results, which can change people and their perspectives.
In his unique lectures, which are celebrated by an enthusiastic audience around the world, the Director of the Educational Department of London's Globe playfully and humorously gives background information about Shakespeare and the Globe.
He is able to convey Shakespeare's vitality and timelessness like no other, especially to students, who may tend to view the 450-year-old poet as a literary fossil.
Let yourself be convinced of the contrary!
Performed in English
Shakespeare Festival im Globe Neuss – Programme 2014
- All's Will that ends Will - Birthday Performance for William Shakespeare
- Der Sturm
- Shakespeare and the Globe
- A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Comedy of Errors
- Pericles, Fürst von Tyrus
- Much Ado About Nothing
- Korijolánusz - nach „Coriolanus“ von William Shakespeare
- Peeping at Pepys - A Musical Diary
- Richard III
- Inspired by Song
- El perro del hortelano (“The Dog in the Manger“) - Comedy by Lope de Vega
- El castigo sin venganza (“Punishment without Revenge“) - Drama by Lope de Vega
- Enrique VIII. (Henry VIII)
- Wie er uns gefällt - Gedichte an und auf Shakespeare
- Shakespeare in Jazz – Sonnets new album
- Wie es Euch gefällt