Bea von Malchus
- Saturday, June 18, 2016, 17:00h
- Sunday, June 19, 2016, 18:00h
- Monday, June 20, 2016, 20:00h
With: Bea von Malchus
Duration: 2h incl. intermission
Admission 45 minutes before the beginning of the performance
Back by popular demand after six years' time: Bea von Malchus' solo Henry VIII, a touching and humorous historical masterpiece. Sitting on a small stool in a surprisingly versatile dress, she plays all the important roles with an actor's skill that is unparalleled. One is easily amazed by the adaptability with which Bea von Malchus effortlessly and rapidly alternates between the child, the cardinal or Catherine's lapdog. A parody with a lot of wit, yet the tragedy of the historical figures still shines through in the most comical of moments. For instance, when Anne Boleyn says goodbye to her young daughter, the future Elizabeth I, before her execution, the whole room goes silent.
very british - very blutig – very unterhaltsam
Shakespeare Festival im Globe Neuss – Programme 2016
- Shakespeare goes Varieté - Music.Magic.Comedy
- The Storm or the Island of Magical Creatures - A play with puppets, people and shadows for children age 6 and up
- Richard III.
- The Two Gentlemen of Verona
- Julius Caesar
- The Merchant of Venice
- A Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy by Woody Allen
- Hamlet: Who´s there?
- Winter Fairy Tale!
- Shakespeare and the Globe
- to touch – to kiss – to die - English Songs by H. Purcell, N. Matteis, J. Dowland
- Henry VIII.
- Maria Stuart
- As You Like It
- All's Well That Ends Well