Rheinisches Landestheater Neuss
- Monday, May 30, 2016, 20:00h
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 20:00h
Director: Bettina Jahnke
Staging and Costumes: Iris Kraft
Starring: Philipp Heitmann, Joachim Berger, Katharina Dalichau, Hergard Engert, Bernhard Glose, Michael Großschädl, Pablo Guaneme Pinilla, Ulrike Knobloch, Richard Lingscheidt, Rainer Scharenberg, Stefan Schleue, Andreas Spaniol, Alina Wolff
Duration: 2h 45 min incl. intermission
Admission 45 minutes before the beginning of the performance
"And out you are!"- with this children's rhyme, the Rheinische Landestheater announces its performance of Richard III and thus refers to the playful brilliance with which Richard Gloucester eliminates all who stand in the way of his pursuit of the throne of England. No scandal is beyond him, no ruse too malicious or intrigue too challenging. But he is also an eloquent seducer who charmingly wins the hearts of those whose disgust he deserves. Political intrigue meets the art of erotic seduction. In Richard III the most improbable occurs and the spectator becomes the involuntary accomplice of this brilliant mind.
Instructions for ordering tickets online
Single performances can be ordered directly by selecting the desired date. Tickets for various performances please order here.
Shakespeare Festival im Globe Neuss – Programme 2016
- Shakespeare goes Varieté - Music.Magic.Comedy
- The Storm or the Island of Magical Creatures - A play with puppets, people and shadows for children age 6 and up
- Richard III.
- The Two Gentlemen of Verona
- Julius Caesar
- The Merchant of Venice
- A Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy by Woody Allen
- Hamlet: Who´s there?
- Winter Fairy Tale!
- Shakespeare and the Globe
- to touch – to kiss – to die - English Songs by H. Purcell, N. Matteis, J. Dowland
- Henry VIII.
- Maria Stuart
- As You Like It
- All's Well That Ends Well