The Storm or the Island of Magical Creatures - A play with puppets, people and shadows for children age 6 and up
- Saturday, May 28, 2016, 15:00h
- Monday, May 30, 2016, 09:30h
- Sunday, June 5, 2016, 15:00h
- Monday, June 6, 2016, 09:30h
- Friday, June 10, 2016, 15:00h
- Monday, June 13, 2016, 09:30h
- Sunday, June 19, 2016, 15:00h
- Monday, June 20, 2016, 09:30h
- Tuesday, June 21, 2016, 09:30h
- Saturday, June 25, 2016, 15:00h
Starring: Elke Schmidt and Christian Schweiger
Duration: 55 min
Prices: School Performances 5,-€
Weekend Performances 8,-€
Admission 45 minutes before the beginning of the performance
In honour of William Shakespeare's anniversary, children should also enjoy one of his finest spectacles. Not in full length and breadth, of course, but reduced to the essential storylines. Told in simplified language with beautiful images, the core of the Shakespearean drama is retained and is therefore a great theatre experience for children. In the middle of the night, a storm rises above a small island in the sea on which Prospero and his daughter Miranda live. Shipwrecked, a king, a duke and a prince are thrown onto the beach- and thus we find ourselves in the middle of the adventurous story...
Ten performances in total will be given by the Bubble Puppet Theatre in the betting hall at Globe Neuss: in the mornings for school classes, at the weekends open to all!
Instructions for ordering tickets online
Single performances can be ordered directly by selecting the desired date. Tickets for various performances please order here.
Shakespeare Festival im Globe Neuss – Programme 2016
- Shakespeare goes Varieté - Music.Magic.Comedy
- The Storm or the Island of Magical Creatures - A play with puppets, people and shadows for children age 6 and up
- Richard III.
- The Two Gentlemen of Verona
- Julius Caesar
- The Merchant of Venice
- A Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy by Woody Allen
- Hamlet: Who´s there?
- Winter Fairy Tale!
- Shakespeare and the Globe
- to touch – to kiss – to die - English Songs by H. Purcell, N. Matteis, J. Dowland
- Henry VIII.
- Maria Stuart
- As You Like It
- All's Well That Ends Well